Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pug puppies!!

My bro's friend came to London last night, so we decided to eat out. Was walking along West India Quay (it is still kinda within Canary Wharf) and we saw two really adorable pug puppies!!!

The smaller one was only 13 weeks old and boy were they curious little pugs. They were sniffing everyone who approached them and where happily nipping everyone as well. This is because they were teething so their gums are itchy and one of them actually managed to nip my hand. Really reminds me of Baileys when he was a wee pup.

I love puppies!! They're soooo adorable and sooo active. The owner of the pugs told me that it was their first walk...which explained why they were so excited. I know that dog whisperers like Caeser Millan would say, "Don't get all excited because the energy will transfer to the dogs." bbuuuttt....they were soooo cute!!

Haha...I spent about 5 minutes scratching their ears and bellies before we walked on looking for a good English pub.

Btw, if you are getting a pug, do note that they tend to snore quite loudly because their faces (and hence nasal passage) are kinda compressed. So...if you don't like snoring animals...beware!

No comments: